Sunday, March 9, 2014

Camo & Denim


An easy breezy look for a beautiful sunny day. I'm loving these camo pants. They can be styled both casually and on the dressier side (see this post). Today they are paired with my favorite tee!  If you haven't checked out The Home. T (here), you really must! What a great way to show your love for your home state! Not to mention the tees are super comfortable and fit perfectly! I also snagged these new open toed mules last week. I featured them in my Currently Craving post a while back and I was lucky enough to find them on Hautelook at a discounted price. They are definitely going to be paired with many outfits this spring! And finally, lets talk about this denim jacket. It is ancient, as in I've had it so long I can't even remember when I got it. But the thing is, every girl needs one because they go with everything and will never go out of style!

Happy Kicks for this lovely weather we are having which allowed me to wear my new peep toes! Hope it sticks around for awhile!





Jacket: Gap (old, similar).  Tee: The Home. T.  Pants: Gap.  Heels: French Connection.  Bag: DKNY.  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelet: J. Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment