Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Spring Fever.


Like most everyone in the country right now, I am wishing for Spring! Today, there was a taste as the temperatures reached 65 degrees. I couldn't help but try out these new palazzo pants I got at Target last weekend.  All day my students were complimenting me on my skirt! Surprise! They're pants! I love the pattern and the flowiness of them. Plus the length is perfect for a pair of flat slip on sneakers. I kept the rest of my outfit simple so as to not distract from the busy pattern of the pants. A white tee and my denim jacket were the perfect fit. I'm pretty pleased with my first attempt at a Spring outfit. Now to plan a winter outfit for tomorrow since we are supposed to get a wintry mix in the afternoon. Gotta love Virginia weather!





Jacket: Gap.  Tee: Target (similar).  Pants: Target.  Sneakers: Target (similar).  Bag: Old Navy.  Watch: Michael Kors.

No comments:

Post a Comment