Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Floral


So lets get a few things out of the way before I actually discuss this outfit.
  • I did not realize how wrinkled my shirt was until I saw it in the pictures. Ironing is not really a strength of mine.
  • I tried outside pictures today and wasn't aware that there was a nip in the air. I was more concerned about the neighbors thinking I was crazy for posing on my porch.
  • It was 7am so I the lighting is not fantastic. I will work on that the next time pictures are taken outside.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, let's get to the outfit. Wrinkles, nip, and early hour aside, I think this outfit is perfectly springy with an edge. In honor of the first day of May I broke out my floral midi from Old Navy. The bright colors in this skirt really pop when paired with a darker gray. I added some edge with my peep toe heels from Steve Madden. I love the caged detail of these sandals. A denim jacket around my waist and my bucket bag were the final touches for my look.




Jacket: GAP (old, similar).  Tee: GAP (old, similar).  Skirt: Old Navy (old, similar).  Heels: Steve Madden.  Bag: DKNY.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelets: J. Crew, Target.  Ring: Jewelmint.

No comments:

Post a Comment