Monday, May 19, 2014

Tribal.


So it is safe to say that I am slightly obsessed with my jean jacket! After looking back over the past few posts, I realized it has shown up quite a bit. I guess that just goes to show what a versatile piece it is to have in your wardrobe. Mine is at least 10 years old and I have never gotten tired of it! On another note, how ah-mazing are these tribal pants? I mean! They were a steal at Target and I can't wait to rock them this summer with a crop top and wedges. For school, though, I kept it more conservative with a graphic tee and statement necklace, and of course my mules from French Connection that you can barely see because of the length of the pants. A bright clutch and some fun bracelets were the finishing touch!






Jacket: GAP (old, similar).  Tee: J. Crew (similar, on sale).  Pants: Target.  Clutch: American Apparel.  Mules: French Connection.  Necklace: Baublebar.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelets: Costa Rica, Cape Cod. 

No comments:

Post a Comment