Sunday, November 23, 2014

Check.


Pardon my recent absence from the blog. I had a crazy busy week on top of feeling under the weather. Unfortunately my posting suffered, as I spent most of my free time either snuggled on the couch with a hot cup of tea, or sleeping. I think I only photographed one outfit but luckily I have some outfits saved that I'll share this week. 

Now, on to this outfit! I'm a huge fan of over the knee boots and am lucky to have this pair from TJ Maxx. I've worn these with a skirt and tights but I also,love the way they look over a pair of skinny jeans. And then there's my buffalo check shirt...it's my fav! Such a versatile piece when the weather gets colder. I've worn it with dressy shorts and heels and of course just thrown on with a pair of jeans. I layered up in this outfit ~ graphic tee, flannel, and vest. Layering adds a level of interest to an outfit. Happy Kicks tonight for feeling almost 100% again and getting back to the blog!






Vest: Target.  Shirt: J. Crew Factory (similar).  T-Shirt: J. Crew.  Denim: American Eagle.  Boots: Tahari via TJ Maxx (similar).  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelet: Target.  Earrings: Jewelmint.  Bag: Old Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment