Thursday, November 13, 2014

Like A Lady.


I feel pretty, oh so pretty. Have you ever had one of those days where you just felt like everything worked? This outfit did that for me. Mixed prints - check. Booties - check. Statement necklace - check. A bit of leopard - check. Girly headband - check. Honestly, I'm obsessed. I really felt like the closet gods were on my side. And for the record, there are many outfits that never even make the blog. So while I may be talking myself up right now, a day of self-loathing is surely right around the corner. Because yes, I often look at myself and think ~ ugh. Today though, I'll relish in this outfit bliss! Happy Kicks for the good days (and the documentation that they existed)!



Jacket: Zara (old, similar here).  Skirt: J. Crew Factory (no longer available, plaid option).  Booties: Steve Madden.  Bag: Old Navy.  Necklace: J. Crew Factory (on sale).  Watch: Michael Kors.  Headband: J. Crew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment