Sunday, April 20, 2014

All Dressed in Black


Back in black. Spring Break from school also meant a little break from the blog. This is an outfit from earlier in the week. I love the simplicity of an all black ensemble. I added a little interest with a striped top and bright clutch. If you don't already own a pair of black skinny jeans and a boyfriend blazer, I highly recommend adding them to your wardrobe. They are both such versatile pieces and I find myself mixing and matching them with most everything in my closet.

This week there were multiple Happy Kicks ~ Spring Break! Quality time with my sweet son! And family and friends in town for a special weekend!




Blazer: Target (old, similar).  Tee: Banana Republic (on sale).  Denim: BDG.  Flats: Chinese Laundry.  Clutch: American Apparel.  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelets: J. Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment