Thursday, April 3, 2014

Turquoise Beads


So, I tried to go a whole week without wearing stripes, but as you can see that didn't really work out for me. I like stripes. What can I say? Instead of focusing on my stripes today though, I'd like to talk about this amazing necklace. I love everything about it. It's turquoise. It's beaded. It's long. And it pops against my stripes. Plus turquoise is such a spring color. What with my peep toe mules and bare legs you'd think it might actually me warm out! Not warm enough for sundresses, but I'll settle for a knit dress paired with a denim jacket. Spring stripes...I'm sure you'll be seeing more of them soon!

Happy Kicks for tomorrow being Friday and then only one more week until Spring Break!






Jacket: GAP (old, similar).  Dress: H&M (old, similar in a different color).  Mules: French Connection.  Bag: DKNY.  Necklace: Vintage.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelets: J. Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment