Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bleed Blue.


I had to represent my home state for one more day in this sweet Social Dept. tee. As I write this post, it appears that the UCONN women are going to win the NCAA Championship. I am a very happy Connecticuter this week! The Social Dept. has tees for all states and regions of our country, so if you want to show your pride, you should check out their site (here). I dressed up my tee with a blingy necklace and t-strap pumps. A striped lightweight cardigan was the perfect outer layer to complete my blue look.

Happy Kicks tonight for the University of Connecticut and the amazing athletes that gave it their all in the tournament. Bleed Blue!







Cardigan: J. Crew Factory (old, similar blazer here).  Tee: The Social Dept.  Pants: American Eagle (old, similar).  Heels: Jessica Simpson (similar).  Bag: H&M.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelets: J. Crew.  Necklace: J. Crew. Earrings: Express.

No comments:

Post a Comment