Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Joggers.


I'm in green again. It's such a fun color especially in a loose, silk jogging pant. I love the side stripe in these pants as it adds a bit of interest to an outfit as well as a sporty vibe. I kept my outfit on the casual side by pairing the pants with a loose white tee. Sandals and a statement necklace gave it a little twist. I've found that the temperatures inside my school building are chilly with the AC running all the time so I've been bringing an extra layer. This chambray shirt was the perfect piece to tie around my waist as I headed out the door. 





Chambray Shirt: H&M.  Tee: Polo Ralph Lauren (men's).  Joggers: J. Crew (similar).   Sandals: Vince Camuto.  Clutch: Louis Vuitton.  Necklace: J. Crew Factory (similar).  Watch: Michael Kors.

No comments:

Post a Comment