Monday, June 2, 2014

The Blondes.


A baseball tee plus hearts. Sporty plus girly. I love combining two things that are somewhat opposites. It sometimes makes the perfect outfit. Of course I couldn't pass up this tee from Stylemint. I would totally join a softball team called The Blondes! This skirt is so fun. A heart print and buttons down the back, kind of hard to see in the photo, but super cute! I don't always match my bag and shoes, but I couldn't resist pulling in this rich cognac color. I felt the two complimented each other so well. I love a large tote and this shopper from Zara is perfect to fit all of my purse items as well as my school paperwork. Happy Kicks for dressing up a sporty tee!







Jacket: Zara (old, similar).  Tee: Stylemint (similar).  Skirt: H&M (old, similar).  Bag: Zara (different color).  Sandals: American Eagle (similar).  Watch: Michael Kors.  

No comments:

Post a Comment