Sunday, June 1, 2014

Mix It Up.


My first post in shorts! Thanks to some tanning lotion my legs don't look too scary! It was a beautiful weekend and we hosted my daughter's birthday party at the Botanical Gardens. I needed something cool and casual to wear since we spent most of the day outside. I love mixing patterns and these shorts were the perfect compliment to a black and white stripe. I find that stripes pair well with most prints as long as the colors coordinate. I bought my sandals several years ago but they were the perfect pair to slip on for a day at the gardens! Happy Kicks for a gorgeous weekend!





Tee: Target (old, similar).  Shorts: J. Crew Factory (pattern no longer available, similar).  Sandals: LOFT (old, similar).  Bag: DKNY.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelet: J. Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment