Friday, July 4, 2014

Fourth of July Stripes.


Happy 4th of July! A patriotic look today featuring white and blue stripes. My toes are red, hard to tell in the pictures though. I was supposed to spend the day at the beach but Hurricane Arthur had other plans for me. So I threw on this cute shift and my Birks and took the kids to the zoo! I recently traveled to Lewes, DE and had a mini shopping spree. There are great outlets in the area as well as cute boutiques. I scored some amazing vintage jewelry, including these earrings, at a cute shop in downtown Lewes. Anyway, Happy Kicks for America today!







Dress: J. Crew Factory.  Sandals: Birkenstock.  Bag: DKNY.  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelet: J. Crew.  Earrings: Vintage.  Rings: Midi Rings (similar).



No comments:

Post a Comment