Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Summer Favorites


In the summer, I love the ease of a simple tank and a skirt. They are perfect partners for a warm summer day. I bought this skirt a few years ago because of it's boho vibe. When paired with a cropped tank and Birks, it really comes to life. Simple jewelry and a straw bag are my everyday essentials to add polish to any look, and these vintage shell earrings have made an appearance with almost every outfit over the past month. I also attempted a new updo with my short hair...boho chic? Happy Kicks for easy pieces on summer days!




Top: Target.  Skirt: American Eagle (old, similar on sale).  Sandals: Birkenstocks.  Bag: Old Navy (old, similar).  Earrings: Vintage.  Rings: Midi style (similar).  Bracelet: Shell necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment