Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pleats.


How pretty is this pleated maxi skirt? It's a really soft pink color, blush I would call it. The pleats add some dimension and create some flowy movement when I'm walking. I also tried a crop top today. I've definitely rocked them in the past when I was much younger and showing most of your midriff was acceptable for a girl of that age. Trying this trend again was somewhat scary, but I like that this top is loose and that my skirt is high waisted. So I really wasn't showing any skin. Crops and high waists are the perfect combination for a more modest and age appropriate look. I'm giving myself a Happy Kick today for actually putting on a real outfit and doing my hair. The lazy days of summer break have really taken ahold of me!






Crop Top: Target (no longer available, similar).  Chambray Shirt: Old Navy.  Skirt: Urban Outfitters (in different colors, also like this one).  Sandals: American Eagle (similar).  Bag: H&M (similar).  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelet: Vintage.  

No comments:

Post a Comment