Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Shorts & A Tee


Summertime and the living is easy! I've been visiting family for the past week and a half. My days have been filled with swimming, seaglass hunting, ferry rides, vineyard tours, painting, shopping, more swimming, and of course relaxing. I know, life is tough. I wore this outfit last week to walk around the green and visit the shops in Branford, CT where my mom lives. I knew I wanted to be comfortable so I paired this loose tee with a pair of patterned shorts. I love the palm trees on this pair ~ super beachy and summery! Of course no comfy outfit is complete without a pair of sneaks. My New Balances completely fit the bill. I had to jazz things up a bit with this sequined clutch of course. I like to mix in one piece that you wouldn't normally pair with a casual look. Happy Kicks for vacations and comfy summer outfits! Cheers!






Tee: J. Crew (similar, on sale).  Shorts: J. Crew Factory (similar, on sale).  Sneakers: New Balance x J. Crew.  Clutch: Similar.  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelets: J. Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment