Sunday, August 17, 2014

Layers & Loafers


A quick post as I end my vacation in Connecticut. It only rained one day during my two week visit (lucky me!), but the sun came out by the afternoon. This outfit worked perfectly for the change in weather. Loose fitting denim (love the patches), a tank, and a vest to keep out the chill from the rain. I also had to wear these loafers since they were such a steal from a local consignment shop! Plus, how cute are the lobsters?!? Pretty fitting for a vacation in New England. Happy Kicks for my Yankee roots...until next year!






Vest: American Eagle (old, similar).  Tank: American Eagle (old, similar).  Denim: American Eagle.  Loafers: The Larkspur Collection (thrifted for $15!).  Bag: Old Navy (old, similar).  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelet: J. Crew.  Earrings: Jewelmint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment