Thursday, September 4, 2014

Back to School


Back to school and back to the early morning rush! Eek! The best part of the first day of school (besides meeting my students of course) is the first day outfit. I picked up these cute printed pants from J. Crew Factory over the weekend. The cropped length and pattern really caught my eye. A perfect choice for the first day. Of course I had to add a little pizzazz to my ensemble and this statement necklace fit the bill. The colors paired perfectly with the print in my pants. My suede booties and denim jacket added some casualness. Although my summer break is now officially over, I will do a Happy Kick for being back to school. It just means I'll be getting dressed like a normal person again and will have more outfits to feature on the blog!



Pants: J. Crew Factory.  Tank: Old Navy (similar).  Jacket: GAP.  Booties: Steve Madden (similar).  Necklace: J. Crew Factory.  Bag: DKNY.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelet: J. Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment