Saturday, September 27, 2014

All About A Sleeve.


I'm a sucker for an interesting piece of clothing. Something you don't find everyday in the mall stores. I picked up this beauty of a top over the summer at a consignment shop. There were several things that caught my eye...the tiny gold buttons, the gorgeous color, but mostly the cute puff sleeves. Then I found out it was a Phillip Lim piece and I knew it had to be mine! I love finding something special for a bargain price! I paired it with a pair of skinny skimmers from GAP in a bright, chartreuse color. I love the way the darker blue and the bright yellow/green compliment each other. Heeled mules, a small bag, and sparkly jewelry added the finishing touches to my outfit! Happy Kicks for fun sleeves!





Top: 3.1 Phillip Lim (similar).  Pants: GAP (alternate colors).  Mules: French Connection.  Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelets: J. Crew, Vintage.  Earrings: TJ Maxx (old). 

No comments:

Post a Comment