Sunday, September 21, 2014

A Little Bit of Fringe.


A bit of a boho chic look today in a fringed kimono, comfy dress, and ankle booties. A friend gave me this dress a few years back when her designer friend Christina Lehr was making a name for herself. It is the comfiest dress I own! Christina is known for her knitwear and makes the most perfect t-shirts. Her store is located in NYC but you can shop online here. I paired my dress with my favorite kimono from Target. It's semi-sheer and fringed which gives it that perfect boho vibe. Black ankle booties and a bright clutch were the finishing touches to this comfy bohemian look. 




Kimono: Target (similar).  Dress: Christina Lehr (style no longer available, other options here).  Boots: BP by Nordstrom (similar).  Clutch: American Apparel.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelet: J. Crew.  Rings: Jewelmint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment