Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Leopard. Sparkle. Birthday.


What does a girl need on her birthday? I can't answer for every girl, but for me it's really quite simple. A little bit of leopard, a dash of sparkle, and a whole lot of laughter! I like to dress up on my birthday so I paired this cute midi dress (on the clearance rack at Target!) with my favorite buffalo plaid flannel and my favorite suede booties. Then I threw on a furry leopard coat and grabbed a sequin clutch and voilĂ  ~ birthday bliss!

As for the laughter? Well, there's always plenty of that to go around...especially when all your favorite people call you to give you birthday love! Throw in a sushi dinner, a homemade cake, and my kiddos singing to me and my smile never left my face! Happy Kicks for 36!










Coat: Tulle (similar, on sale).  Shirt: J. Crew Factory (similar).  Dress: Target.  Booties: Steve Madden (similar).  Clutch: Similar herehere, and here.  Watch: Michael Kors.

No comments:

Post a Comment