Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Make a Statement.


And boom goes the dynamite. Love this graphic sweatshirt I snagged last year from Target. Such a statement maker that I kept the rest of my outfit simple and black. And speaking of Target, almost my entire outfit is from there which is proof of two things: 1. I shop there often (let's be honest, I never leave with just one item) and 2. Target makes some pretty darn cute stuff! I'd love to own designer items, but let's be realistic. I'm a teacher. Target is more my speed. I can shop there with confidence and feel on trend in their clothes. On the rare occasion that I do sport a designer item, I'm likely to mix in a Target piece. Making a statement in style ~ Target style. 

Note: Target did not endorse this post. I just really love shopping there and want you to know that you can be a fashionista on a budget! Happy Kicks!






Jacket: Asos (similar).  Scarf: Target (similar).  Sweatshirt: 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target (old, similar herehere, and here).  Skirt: Target (similar).  Bag: Target (old, similar).  Booties: Steve Madden (similar).  Watch: Michael Kors.

No comments:

Post a Comment