Thursday, January 22, 2015

Nikes.


I really can't get enough of sneaks lately (as will be evidenced in future posts). The fact that they are now having a moment in fashion is both exciting and relieving. As a teacher, I am on my feet for most of the day and while I love my heels, my feet don't love them after 6 hours. So I am totally embracing the idea of pairing my new Nikes with, well, everything! Today it was a snappy blazer tossed on over a simple tee and jeans. But I'm also looking forward to wearing them with something a bit dressier...so stay tuned!

Happy Kicks for my new Nikes and the era of the sneaker!





Parka: Old Navy (similar).  Blazer: Target (similar).  Tee: Polo Men's.  Jeans: GAP.  Sneakers: Nike x J. Crew.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bag: Old Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment