Wednesday, October 29, 2014

It's a Plaid, Plaid World.


Early morning pictures before work...

Always a little rushed, always a little tired, and on some mornings (like the one on which these pics were taken) an important step left out of the routine. In this case, no mascara. Hello tired eyes!

Regardless of my somewhat unfinished face, I really love this outfit. For me, nothing says fall like a dose of plaid. I remixed a white summer dress by layering it with plaid and denim. A pop of leopard on my feet added a fun element to my outfit.

Happy Kicks for layered plaid!




Vest: American Eagle.  Shirt: J. Crew Factory (similar).  Dress: Stylemint (dress is old but lots of fun styles available).  Sneakers: GAP (similar).  Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target.  Watch: Michael Kors.

No comments:

Post a Comment