Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Tie Dye


Tie-dye. My favorite print in high school, especially paired with a pair of overalls. While there are some aspects of the 90s I'd like to forget, I'm excited to see some of the fashions return in a more updated way. Overalls, Birkenstocks, and some tie-dye. I love that this dress was done in a simple black and white tie-dye. Not as bright as my t-shirts of old and in a comfortable high-low cut. Paired with a pair of wedge sneakers and a chambray shirt I went for an easy, sporty look to keep the focus on my dress. Happy Kicks for fashion comebacks!!




Shirt: Urban Outfitters (old, similar).  Dress: Target (solid colors).  Sneakers: Urban Outfitters (similar herehere, and here).  Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Earrings: Jewelmint.  Bracelet: Target. 

No comments:

Post a Comment