Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Mix It Up.


Things I love about fall:

Cool weather, changing leaves, pumpkin everything, soccer games, apple butter, fire pits, snuggling, sweaters, boots. I felt very fallish in this outfit which centered around this gorgeous skirt from Target. It's the perfect fall color ~ ochre, a deep brownish yellow. Of course I mixed my prints playing off the deep blue in the skirt. I added some of my fall favorites to compliment the skirt and top ~ a warm sweater and comfy booties. I'm looking forward to more fall outfits featuring warm colors, sweaters, and boots!





Top: TJ Maxx (old, similar).  Skirt: Phillip Lim x Target (last season, similar).  Sweater: American Eagle.  Booties: Steve Madden (similar).  Bag: Vintage.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelet: J. Crew.  Earrings: Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment