Monday, October 13, 2014

Stripes + Floral


I spent the majority of my time today meeting with parents at school for our fall conference day. I knew I wanted to be comfortable, but also look put together. Enter my floral pants ~ easy to move in with just the right amount of pizazz. I added a striped tee, in the same color family so the patterns complimented each other, and some comfortable yet cute flats. The latest addition to my wardrobe is this versatile cross-body bag from Old Navy. It's the perfect size if you're looking for a smaller bag that can still fit all of your paraphernalia. My jean jacket was an easy choice as an outer layer since it pulled my two patterns together. 




Jacket: GAP (old, similar).  Tee: J. Crew (on sale).  Pants: Zara (old, similar).  Flats: Chinese Laundry (similar).  Bag: Old Navy (on sale).  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelet: Target.  

No comments:

Post a Comment