Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Birthday Florals


Today was my birthday!  #35 (there's a hand movement with that hash tag à la JT and Jimmy Fallon)!  I wanted to dress up a bit today but it was FREEZING!  So a cozy sweater over a dress was the best I could do.  Florals in winter always make me smile and were the perfect pop for the rest of my black attire.  Of course, I had to go with boots so my feet were warm!  My bag was a birthday gift from my brother and his sweet girlfriend ~ isn't it gorgeous!  I love the color blocking and tassel detail.

Lots of Happy Kicks were performed today!

~My birthday (did I mention that already?).
~An original version of the Birthday song performed by some special 4th graders.
~Homemade cards and special treats from my kiddos.
~Birthday cake!
~And...SNOW!!  Lots of it!  Which means no school for me tomorrow!






Jacket: Asos (similar).  Sweater: Old Navy (on sale).  Dress (worn as skirt): Prabal Gurung for Target.  Boots: American Eagle.  Bag: Steve Madden (birthday gift, similar here).  Earrings: From India.  Watch: Michael Kors.

No comments:

Post a Comment