Friday, January 24, 2014

Chill.


Snow!!  Okay, it was only 4 inches, but for eastern Virginia that's enough to cancel school for two days!!  So needless to say, I did not put on real clothes for two days ~ and I liked it!

It's still freezing today so I broke out my fair isle sweater and layered up.  I love this red one from Old Navy because it's cotton!  I have a serious aversion to anything with the slightest bit of wool in it - aka, I'm allergic and break out in a legitimate rash.  So, I'm always excited when I find a gorgeous sweater that is warm without the itch!  Some distressed denim and combat boots completed my winter look.

There were definitely some Happy Kicks this week for snow days and hot chocolate by the fire!



                                   

Sweater: Old Navy.  Shirt: J. Crew Factory (old, but similar here).  Denim: Old Navy.  Coat: Gap (old, but similar here).  Bag: Pour La Victoire.  Boots: American Eagle.  Watch: Michael Kors.













No comments:

Post a Comment