Thursday, January 9, 2014

Suede Midi


I wasn't sure how I felt about midi length skirts, but after seeing them styled in some magazines I decided to give it a try.  This skirt is a beautiful camel suede that I got ages ago!  It's been hanging in the back of my closet and I've never been able to part with it.  I gave it a fresh take by pairing it with a pair of cap-toe heeled booties and a dressy sweatshirt.  My clutch is vintage and added the perfect pop of color to my outfit.

Two Happy Kicks today:

1. We are one day away from Friday!
2. It was "dress your best" at school and I love seeing all my kiddos looking snazzy (especially the boys in their vests and ties)!  So fab!

Enjoy!

Sweatshirt: J. Crew (similar)Skirt: Isaac Mizrahi (old).  Scarf: Old Navy (similar).  Booties: Shoemint.  Clutch: Vintage.  Watch: Michael Kors.     





No comments:

Post a Comment