Monday, January 13, 2014

Casual Monday


I've got a case of the Monday blahs.  Too many things to do and not enough hours in the day to get them all done.

I knew I wanted to be quick on my feet at school today, so I ditched the heels and went with my new kicks.  The minute I saw this pair of New Balances in the J. Crew catalogue, I knew I had to have them.  But, of course, they sold out in about a second!  So I did some digging and found them on eBay.  I scooped them up immediately and have worn them almost everyday since they arrived on my doorstep.  


So today's look incorporates a pair of black tuxedo pants and a striped button down with my sneaks.  Pretty simple, but I love the way I was able to pair some dressy pieces with my casual shoes.

Shirt: J. Crew FactoryPant: The Limited (similar in Khaki).  Sneaker:  New Balance x J. Crew (purchased on eBay).  Coat: Old Navy (old).  Bag: DKNY (similar).  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelet/Necklace: J. Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment