Thursday, January 2, 2014

HELLO.


A new adventure begins!  This is my first time blogging so bear with me as I figure it all out.  I hope to provide some outfit inspiration and some laughs along the way!

Today was the first day of school in 2014 so I went for a fun look to start the year off right.  I mean you really can't go wrong with (p)leather, leopard, and a comfy T!  I threw on a pair of vintage earrings and I was ready to go!

First outfit, in the books!  Phew!  Hopefully there'll be more to come soon!

So...let's have a happy kick for a new year and a new blog!

 

Hello T: J. Crew (similar).  Pants: Michael Kors (similar).  Blazer: Target (old).  Chambray Top: H&M.  Heels: INC (similar).  Parka: Old Navy (similar).  Earrings: Vintage.  Watch: Michael Kors.

No comments:

Post a Comment