Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Fuzzy Sweater



We are experiencing extremely low temperatures here, which is not the norm.  There have been a lot of complaints, but I for one am relishing the cold!  I love the smell of the crisp, cold winter air.  It's so refreshing and brings back fond memories of my childhood in Connecticut.

For me, nothing is better than putting on a warm, fuzzy sweater when the winter air hits.  This gorgeous blue confection was a Christmas gift and the minute I pulled it out of the box I knew it would be perfect for a chilly day.  I chose a casual look for today, keeping my sweater the star and pairing it with some boyfriend jeans and booties.  Vintage earrings added some glam and a camel coat was the perfect outer layer along with a hand knitted hat made by my mom.  Cozy, but chic!

Sweater: Raga.  Denim: H&M.  Tee: Polo Ralph Lauren Men's.  Coat: Gap (old, but similar here).  Booties: Steve Madden (similar).  Earrings: Vintage.  Bag: DKNY (no longer available, but similar style here).  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban.  Watch: Michael Kors.





No comments:

Post a Comment