Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Emerald // Leopard


Have I mentioned my love for all things emerald?  Perhaps it stems from my slight obsession with the Wizard of Oz.  I wanted to live in that big, green city.  Anyway, when I found these emerald green pants, in velvet no less, I knew they had to be mine.  The deep emerald color pairs nicely with the pale buff color of my blouse.  I added one of my new vests as an extra layer and wore my loafers (love the two tone!) to complete my schoolgirl look.  My leopard fur was the final layer because in my world, leopard goes with everything!





Jacket: Piperlime (old, similar here).  Blouse; Loft (similar).  Pants: Loft (different color).  Vest: Target.  Loafers: Bass.  Bag: Steve Madden.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelet: J. Crew.  Ring: Jewelmint.

No comments:

Post a Comment