Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Floral Flair


I may have picked up a few of Peter Pilotto's new pieces for Target over the weekend. It might have happened. And possibly I've been dying to wear them ever since. Just possibly. The weather here is not cooperating with my new springier items, but I couldn't wait any longer! So today you are getting a springy floral top styled for the winter weather. Wide leg pants, winter white lady coat, vintage bag, and statement earrings. Done and done!

Happy kicks today for my funny students! We are reading a fairly serious novel set during WWII, and I had a student compare the chapter today to an episode of The Big Bang Theory! I literally laughed out loud. You have to appreciate a 10 year old using Sheldon Cooper as  reference! Bazinga!






Coat: Old Navy (old, similar here).  Top: Peter Pilotto for Target.  Pants: Old Navy (old, similar here).  Heels: Steve Madden.  Bag: Vintage.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Earrings: Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment