Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Jeans & A Tee


Jeans day at school today!  Which means dressing was easy this morning!  I love a jeans and tee combo.  It's so simple and effortless.  I picked up this "Cheers" tee on sale at J. crew a few weeks back.  It's got a vintage feel to it ~ soft and loose.  Layers always add interest to a simple outfit, so I tied a plaid shirt around my waist and wore my navy blazer on top.  Collar popped of course!

Happy Kicks today for all of our amazing athletes competing in the Olympics.  It has been so enjoyable to watch and cheer them on over the past two weeks.  Go Team USA!  Cheers!




Blazer: Target.  Tee: J. Crew.  Shirt: J. Crew Factory (old, similar).  Denim: American Eagle.  Sneakers: New Balance x J. Crew (different color).  Clutch: Louis Vuitton.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelet: J. Crew.  Earrings: Jewelmint.

No comments:

Post a Comment