Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Casual


A casual outfit today for running errands. It was so warm here that I decided to break out my shorts. My legs are in no way ready for prime time though, so a pair of tights kept me from scaring everyone. I love throwing on a comfy tee on my days off, and I've found that the men's section of Target is the best place to find them. They're perfectly oversized and soft. A striped cardigan was all I needed as a second layer today.  Yay warmth!

Happy Kicks today for time spent outdoors with my kids! Love watching them play and enjoy the sunshine!





Cardigan: Target (similar).  Tee: Target Men (another cool option).  Shorts: J. Crew Factory.  Boots: BP (similar).  Bucket Bag: DKNY.  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban.  Watch: Michael Kors.

No comments:

Post a Comment