Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Gray Days


Drizzle and gray skies.  And more drizzle.  Today I really wanted to be wrapped in a blanket drinking a cup of hot tea.  Since that vision wasn't in the cards, I threw on this comfy sweater coat which was as close as I could get to being wrapped in a blanket all day.  I'm loving clogs at the moment and this pair has faux sheepskin on the inside which felt glorious on my toes.  A sweater and clogs ~ perfect for this gray day.

Happy Kicks today for my mom who lost her phone in Hawaii, finally upgraded to a smartphone because she had to, and within 5 minutes of this upgrade got an Instagram account!  Gosh I love that lady!





Sweater: Target (similar).  Tee: Polo.  Denim: American Eagle.  Clogs: American Eagle (similar here).  Watch: Michael Kors.  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban.  Bag: DKNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment