Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Purple Pleats


Today's outfit was planned entirely around this stunning new statement necklace that just happened to arrive at my house yesterday. A little late birthday gift from my dear friend B! I immediately knew that I had to play with the colors in the necklace when I planned my outfit. So, out came this fun, pleated purple skirt and a striped top that I may have "borrowed" from my sis while she was pregnant (but of course never returned...because that's what sisters do). A leopard belt cinched in my waist and added another pattern to the mix. Black booties and a leather jacket added a downtown vibe.

Happy Kicks today for new jewelry and a skirt that twirled!




Jacket: Asos (similar).  Top: Old Navy (similar).  Skirt: The Limited (in a different color here).  Booties: Steve Madden (similar).  Necklace: Gift, J. Crew Factory (similar).  Belt: Old.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bag: DKNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment