Monday, February 17, 2014

Leather & Denim


Leather and denim.  Denim and leather.  I really don't think there's a better combination.  Now, in my case, these pants are faux leather, but such good quality that they look real.  These pants fit like track pants, loose and casual, so I chose a simple denim shirt to stay with the casual vibe.  Of course, I had to dress them up a little, so I grabbed my new favorite heels and some statement earrings.  I finished my look with some of my favorite winter elements, a camel coat and plaid scarf.

Happy Kicks today for painted nails!  Finally!  I chose a pretty purple since Radiant Orchid is Pantone's Color of the Year for 2014.  Plus it felt springy and I've heard there are some warmer temps on the way!






Coat: Gap (old, similar here).  Top: H&M.  Pants: Piper (similar).  Heels: Sam Edelman.  Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target.  Scarf: Target.  Earrings: Baublebar.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Nails: Essie Play Date.

No comments:

Post a Comment