Thursday, March 6, 2014

Army Green


A dress over pants? Why, yes, I think I will! I really like the idea of taking a summer dress and styling it for the winter. Normally I wear this army green shift with a pair of gladiators and a straw fedora. But not today my friends, not today! Instead, I put together a simple outfit of a striped top and skinny black pants, and threw my shift over top. VoilĂ ! A dress and pants. Together. I kind of like it, and the best part...my legs were warm, because the temperatures were not.

Happy Kicks today for a full house! My husband took my daughter on a mini vacation earlier this week and they are finally home. We are whole again and I love it!





Jacket: Asos (similar).  Top: Loft (similar).  Dress: Urban Outfitters (similar color in a romper).  Pants: Gap.  Booties: BP (similar).  Bag: DKNY.  Earrings: Jewelmint.  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelet: J. Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment