Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuxedo.


Casual tuxedo dressing today. I used black and white as the base of my outfit and then added color with my pants and bag. I love the look of a tuxedo blazer and a tuxedo stripe on a pair of pants, so I figured why not put them together. I love the versatility of a black and white blazer. It can be thrown on with a pair of jeans or worn over an LBD. Today I wore mine as an extra layer over a simple tee. I know I've said this before, but the tees in the men's department at Target are amazing. They are super comfy and somewhat oversized. Just for reference, I am wearing a men's small.

Happy Kicks today for more gorgeous weather!




Jacket: Asos (similar).  Blazer: Target (similar).  Tee: Target Men's (similar).  Pants: American Eagle (similar).  Flats: Old Navy (old, similar here).  Bag: Cole Haan (similar style).  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelet: Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment