Thursday, March 13, 2014

Maxified.


The maxi skirt. One of my favorite pieces to dress up or down. Today I went for a comfy, casual look by pairing my maxi with a sweatshirt. I added some pizzazz with a statement necklace. My leather jacket is on repeat lately. I find that it is the perfect final layer over almost very outfit I wear. Plus I feel pretty cool in it!

Side note ~ I'm overly tired this week and it is definitely showing in my pics. I apologize for my bags and lackluster expressions. Taking pictures at 7am can sometimes be a little rough! Perhaps more sleep is in the near future though. Tomorrow is Friday! Happy Kicks!



Jacket: Asos (similar).  Sweatshirt: J. Crew.  Maxi Skirt: Old Navy (similar).  Clogs: American Eagle (similar here).  Bag: DKNY.  Necklace: Baublebar.  Watch: Michael Kors.

No comments:

Post a Comment