Monday, March 24, 2014

Stripes.


Although it is officially spring, the temps say otherwise. So today I threw on a cozy sweater in spring stripes to ward off the chill. I'm featuring some new Jewelmint pieces as part of my ensemble today. If you're not familiar with the site, you should check it out. It was started by Kate Bosworth and Cher Coulter. The jewelry is tailored to your personal style and you are not obligated to buy anything. Also, they always have great sales every month!

This weekend my sister and niece came to visit and we cleaned out my entire closet! She may have left with a bagful of stuff ~ shopping for free! Happy Kicks for some future new spring pieces since I have more room!






Jacket: GAP (old, similar style here).  Sweater: Old Navy (old, similar).  Denim: Old Navy.  Boots: Clarks.  Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target.  Earrings: Jewelmint.  Ring: Jewelmint.  Bracelet: J. Crew.  Watch: Michael Kors.

No comments:

Post a Comment