Thursday, March 27, 2014

Ladylike


Think Spring! Although I'm wearing tights, I'm hoping the rest of my outfit evokes spring flowers. I mixed my patterns again, but keep everything in the same color family. This bright chartreuse is one of my favorite colors right now. It makes me feel so happy. Should we talk about this midi skirt? Floral, flowy, and high-waisted. A perfect combination. I love that early spring allows for lots of layers. The chill this morning made me reach for my warm fur vest, but by the end of the day I didn't need it. Hopefully, I'll be able to leave that extra layer at home in the near future! Happy Kicks!








Vest: Rachel Zoe (old, similar here).  Jacket: GAP (old, similar).  Sweater: GAP (old, similar).  Shirt: J. Crew Factory.  Skirt: Old Navy (old, similar here).  Booties: Indigo by Clarks.  Clutch: American Apparel.  Necklace: Target (different color).  Watch: Michael Kors.  Bracelet: J. Crew.  Ring: Jewelmint.  Earrings: The Limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment