Monday, March 10, 2014

Ripped.


Daylight savings time! Whew! While I love that it stays lighter longer, my family sure did struggle getting out the door this morning! My three year old fell asleep in the car on the way to school and my six year old was in tears when I kissed her goodbye. Needless to say, my outfit was not documented. So here is a look from the weekend instead, when things were a little calmer and the morning rush was not upon us.

Ripped denim. I love it. I want more of it in my life. It's easy to pair with a simple tee and a pair of booties for a casual chic look. An outfit made of three pieces. Weekend dressing doesn't get much easier!





Jacket: Asos (similar).  Tee: Stylemint (short sleeve version).  Denim: J. Crew.  Booties: Loft (old, similar here).  Bag: DKNY.  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban.  Watch: Michael Kors.

No comments:

Post a Comment